“Top Notch Service Group has been the best janitorial company I have worked with in my years of property management. In the 12 months prior to turning my cleaning services over to Top Notch, I went through three different companies. Our tenant complaints were through the roof and all of that went away the day I hired Top Notch. I would recommend them to anyone looking for professional janitorial services.”
–Large Commercial Office Client
Why Choose Top Notch
When you are deciding on which company would best handle your janitorial and building maintenance needs, you must ask the question, “Why Top Notch?” What separates Top Notch from the competitors? Many companies claim to be the best, so why should I trust the Top Notch is actually the best choice?
These are great questions – questions you should be asking. But what is more, we want you to know that Top Notch is not always the best choice for you. Yes, you heard that right! No company can be everything to everyone, and we understand that. Therefore, Top Notch has chosen to be the best at caring for certain types of customers who are looking for certain types of services.
Are You The Right Customer For Top Notch?
Top Notch specializes in provided managed janitorial and maintenance services to customers that meet the following criteria:
- A manufacturing, medical, commercial office, warehouse, school, or retail facility.
- Care about the long-term health and maintenance of their facility.
- Desire of a long-term partnership with your vendors.
- While being cost conscious, a program that provides consistent, reliable, and quality service are most important.
Is Top Notch The Right Fit For You?
While everyone is not an ideal customer, Top Notch may be the best fit for your company if you are looking for the following:
- A vendor partner who values long-term relationships over short-term profit.
- A company who will manage the entire janitorial program so you don’t have to.
- A company who invests heavily in their employees to ensure a turnover rates staggeringly lower than the industry average.
- A janitorial contractor who offers much more than janitorial services (e.g. carpet and floor care, pressure washing, ceiling tile replacement, etc.)
- A partner who will never sacrifice integrity or professionalism on the altar of profit or success.